NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- FIVE TEN ROGUE VCS - 7
- ALPS MOUNTAINEERING ULTRALIGHT AIR PAD LONG
- 1000 New Bohning X Plastic Arrow Vanes, one box 3 White Archery vanes FREE SHIP
- NIB Adidas PowerAlley 2 Metal Low Baseball Cleats - Onix - US Men's Size 11.5
- 6 12 24PCS 32 Archery Carbon Arrows Spine400 Red Feather F Compound Bow Hunting
- CS Sweet Iron Bevel Beval Copper Lozenge 4.5 11.5cm
- SMOKIN 2016 Miken Freak Patriot Maxload 28oz Usssa Slowpitch Softball Bat
- 24 New Champo Major League Specification Full Grain Leather Cover Baseball NFHS
- Linds Men's CLASSIC EXXXTRA NAVY CREAM LH Bowling shoes size 6 NIB
- FW13 MACRON RESEARCH TG. S FELPA MARGARET CON CAPPUCCIO HOODED HOODY TOP NERA
- Cressi Palau Fins Dark Yellow Comfortable Open-Heel Strap Fins
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.